Hemp is not Marijuana.
Hemp cultivation dates back 9000 years.
The first draft of the Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper.
Hemp production exploded during the WWII effort.
Then why aren't we using it Now.
Led to the criminalization of all Cannabis which includes Hemp.
Hemp is made illegal by the Controlled Substances Act of 1970.
But Hemp is not Marijuana.
Hemp is making a comeback in America.
- Hemp can be used in over 25,000 products.
- Hemp imports total over $500,000,000.
- Hemp is a $171 million food & supplement market.
- We're only scratching the surface of the hemp canabinoid (CBD) market.
- 2014 is bringing about new hemp investment opportunities.
This is the dawning of a new era for hemp.
Join us for the "Green Rush".
Kannaway. Follow this link to watch a short video and learn more about this breakthrough company and it's REVOLUTIONARY products! Click Here